Cura Soap White (Indoor)
Skagerak designs are made to last for generations but need a little care to get there. Clean and protect your Skagerak furniture with this soap specially designed for light wood types including oak, ash, and beech. As the soap seeps into the wood, it provides a seal from external filth and fluids. Plus, use it on floors, furniture, and tabletops.
How to use:
1. Before using the soap, apply a wood cleaner to clean particularly stained areas on the surface if any.
2. Shake the bottle carefully before use.
3. Mix the soap with lukewarm water. For cleaning, use 25 ml soap (about 1oz or 1.5 tablespoons) per 1 liter of water (about 1 quart of water).
4. For basic treatment, use 100 ml. soap (about 3.4 oz or .4 liquid cup) per 1 liter of water (about 1 quart of water).
5. Wash the wooden surface lengthwise with a damp cloth.
6. Make sure to dry the surface thoroughly after the treatment.
Explore more products that help care for your Skagerak furniture:
Quickship: Ships in 1-3 days from our US based warehouse