Dis Floor Mat - Rust
The Dis Floor Mat in Rust is inspired by the warm shades found in sand, mineral, and rock formations, from deep red to pale orange tones.
Heymat's Dis Floor Mat collection is inspired by the soft colors of the landscape in the morning haze, better known as dis in Norwegian. In reflecting the natural hues of the landscape, Dis showcases a rich color palette at your feet, fading to lighter shades in the distance. Design by Norwegian design studio Vera & Kyte.
Heymat is a Norwegian brand celebrated for its functional, long-lasting, and easy-to-maintain doormats. The name is a play on the Norwegian expression heimatt, which means to return home.
Heymat Rug Features:
- Stays put - Stays in place on the floor with a non-slip nitrile rubber backing
- Easy to clean - machine washable
- Allergy and asthma friendly: Heymat does not contain any endocrine-disrupting or carcinogenic substances
- Recycled materials: Made from 100% PET recycled materials
- Durable: excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties, stopping sand and grass from being dragged into the house
Please Note: Due to the manual nature of Heymat's manufacturing process, mats may vary slightly in size, color, and appearance.
Material: PET / Nitrile-rubber
Care Instructions: Vacuum the mat regularly. The mat can be washed at 140°F in a domestic washing machine.
Shipping Info: Typically Ships in 1-3 days