Hagl Floor Mat - Silver
Heymat's Hagl Floor Mat collection is inspired by cold, wet winters, where small pellets of hail create an eye-catching, geometric pattern against the winter season’s silvery sky, adding a discreet and playful touch to your home. Design by Cathrine Christensen.
Heymat is a Norwegian brand celebrated for its functional, long-lasting, and easy-to-maintain doormats. The name is a play on the Norwegian expression heimatt, which means to return home.
Heymat Rug Features:
- Stays put - Stays in place on the floor with a non-slip nitrile rubber backing
- Easy to clean - machine washable
- Allergy and asthma friendly: Heymat does not contain any endocrine-disrupting or carcinogenic substances
- Recycled materials: Made from 100% PET recycled materials
- Durable: excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties, stopping sand and grass from being dragged into the house
Please Note: Due to the manual nature of Heymat's manufacturing process, mats may vary slightly in size, color, and appearance.
Material: PET / Nitrile-rubber
Care Instructions: Vacuum the mat regularly. The mat can be washed at 140°F in a domestic washing machine.
Shipping Info: Typically Ships in 1-3 days